Senior Associate - Acquistions & Investor Management
Winston was exposed to real estate operations at a young age. Working hands on in maintenance and leasing through college provided a respect for the work ethic required to execute successful value enhancing strategies. Winston earned his bachelors in Property Management from Ball State University. His career began in onsite management of institutional quality multifamily with Associated Estates. Winston joined Advenir January 2015 while earning a Masters of Real Estate Development & Urbanism from The University of Miami.
Primary duties include:
– Individual & Group Investor Introductions
– Investment Opportunity Presentations
– Creation of Investment Pitch Books
– Management & Tracking of Equity Raise
– Investor Portfolio Reviews
– Investor Customer Service Lead
Additionally, Winston has accumulated a wealth of experience spending more than 7 years as an Acquisitons Analyst including:
– Asset Management on Advenir portfolio
– Tour potential acquisitions with market leading brokerage firms.
– Compare & select best debt options – Freddie Mac Select Sponsor
– Preparation of LOI’s, Best & Final questionnaires.
– Deal flow management for potential acquisitions.
– Day 1 rental pricing with onsite management (Advenir Living) for new acquisitions
– Due Diligence unit walk inspections for acquisitions.